Thanksgiving is a day to be thankful for all the great things we have in our lives, to come together with family and friends & enjoy a fabulous meal. But let's face it, it can also be very stressful! From the fear of a dry turkey to the possibility of burnt stuffing to flatter-than-a-pancake dinner rolls, there can be too much going on for even the most seasoned home chef! We at Taylor's Farm Market are here to help! Leave the baking to us! Order your freshly-baked Thanksgiving pies today for the promise of a perfect, sweet ending to another great Thanksgiving meal!
- Pilgrim St. Pumpkin Pie / This holiday favorite is full of pumpkin and a secret blend of spices.
- Dutch Apple Pie / A classic blend of fresh, sliced apples and a delicious streusel topping with a hint of cinnamon. A recipe with its heritage dating back to the Pennsylvania Dutch, will be a sure-fire-hit when warmed and topped with fresh whipped cream.
- Harvest Apple Pie / What’s more American than apple pie? Only fresh Ida Red apples are used, with real sugar and a hint of cinnamon. You’re guaranteed the freshest fruit taste in every bite.
- Very Berry Pie / Four different types of berries go into every Very Berry pie. Fresh strawberries, red raspberries, blueberries and blackberries add their own distinctive flavor and sweetness in this delicious long-standing customer favorite.
- Cherry Pie / Red cherries combine with a special sugar recipe for a pie that offers the perfect balance of tartness and sweetness.
- Apple Caramel Walnut Pie / Loaded with chunks of fresh Ida Red apples, this pie also features a caramel topping that bakes into the apples for a rich, delicious taste. Each pie is carefully topped with a generous sprinkling of chopped walnuts for even more flavor.
- Sweet Potato Crunch Pie / What happens when you add a crunchy topping of brown sugar, pecans and coconut to a classic sweet potato pie? You get this tasty version. The topping adds flavor and crunch to buttery, spiced sweet potatoes. Who knew eating your vegetables could be this good!
- Southern Pecan Pie / A rich blend of brown sugar, syrup, eggs and pecans gives this sweet custard pie its traditional southern flavor. An old-fashioned favorite, our pecan pie is always a popular choice for holidays and other special occasions.
- Coconut Custard / Creamy egg-set coconut filling nestled inside a traditional crust for an authentic flavor.
- Apple Dumplings / Grandma's kitchen hasn't seen better! The flaky dough is a delight in itself, but the apple inside drowning in cinnamon glaze has this old fashioned dessert enchanting even the most discriminating pallets. The apple holds up with a superb of tartness and sweetness.
- Pumpkin Rolls / Perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of spice to give it a well balanced flavor and zest. The soft but full bodied roll is filled with a lightly sweetened Cream Cheese filling that compliments the pumpkin perfectly.
Call, order online or stop by the market to order your Thanksgiving bakery goodies!
Deadline to order is Wednesday, November 14th!
STOP BY 178 Pilgrim Street, Inwood, WV 25428. Open Monday through Saturday 9am - 8pm. Closed Sundays.
Closed Thanksgiving Day.